Many of our customers start a conversation with us when they want a new website. The conversation usually starts with one of the following:
- is old and outdated
- is not mobile friendly
- is not user friendly
- is not working anymore – help!
- doesn’t “pop”
- doesn’t have a clear “call-to-action”
- isn’t generating leads and customers
- has been abandoned — my former webmaster is no longer doing webdesign
- was built by my “nephew / son / cousin’s cousin, etc” and he / she doesn’t have time to help me anymore
- was built by one of the big national marketing companies, and they just don’t get our business
- it’s like pulling teeth to get anything changed
- doesn’t show up well in the search engines
- and so on …
Your website is a foundational component of your marketing efforts, and is part of having an effective presence component.