Many of our customers start a conversation with us when they want a new website. The conversation usually starts with one of the following:
- is old and outdated
- is not mobile-friendly
- is not user-friendly
- is not working anymore – help!
- doesn’t “pop”
- doesn’t have a clear “call-to-action”
- isn’t generating leads and customers
- has been abandoned — my former webmaster is no longer doing webdesign
- was built by my “nephew / son / cousin’s cousin, etc” and he / she doesn’t have time to help me anymore
- was built by one of the big national marketing companies, and they just don’t get our business
- it’s like pulling teeth to get anything changed
- doesn’t show up well in the search engines
- and so on …
Your website is a foundational component of your marketing efforts and is part of having an effective presence component.
How much does a website cost?
We’ve built hundreds of websites during the course of our business. We always get asked, “How much does a website cost?” That is a loaded question, as needs vary greatly from one company to the next. We’ve provided a basic guideline below. If you’re looking for a new website, we encourage you to give us a call for a free consultation.
Web Design Packages
Mobile-responsive and mobile-friendly design
# of pages
Managed Hosting & Care Plan Required
Micro Business Website, Landing Page, or Marketing Funnel
+ WhirLocal Paid Membership
This is a great package if you're just getting started and need a simple website, landing page, or marketing funnel.
Small Business Website
+ Hosting & Care Plan
This is the most popular type and size of website that we build. It's focused on promoting the brand, marketing products and services, and lead conversion.
Mid-sized Business Website
+ Hosting & Care Plan
This is similar to the small business website in structure, design, and purpose, but typically has more content and / or custom functionality.
WordPress Hosting & Support Plans
Our Website Hosting & Care Plans Include the following
Premium Managed WordPress Hosting
FREE SSL Certificate
FREE GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) Compliance *
WordPress Software Updates
WordPress Plugin Updates
Daily WordPress Backups
Phone & Email Support
Access to Premium Plugins (We pay the license so you don't have to)
Advanced Security Protocols
Google Analytics Integration
WordPress Content Support
(Text, images, forms, galleries, etc)
WordPress Developer Support
(If our code developers have to get involved to make changes)
Website Hack Recovery
(It's very rare, but if your website gets hacked we can fix it)
Keyword & SEO Tracking
Local SEO Issue Fixes
(Priority on Critical Issues)
Total Included Support Time Per Month
* We provide template policies, consent notices, etc. You are responsible for reviewing all of your procedures and policies with your attorney.
Billed Hourly @ $100/hr
Billed Hourly @ $125/hr
Up to 30 minutes per month
Up to 1 hour per month
Up to 2 hours per month