Black, Chapman, Webber & Stevens, an Oregon Personal Injury, Social Security Disability, Workers’ Compensation, and Sexual Abuse / Harassment Law Firm based in Medford, Oregon has launched a major new online marketing initiative.
With more than 100 years of combined legal experience, Black, Chapman, Webber & Stevens has literally helped thousands of people get the compensation they deserve. Realizing that their online marketing needed a facelift, they contacted Third River Marketing, a Salem Oregon internet marketing firm, to redesign their web site and implement modern law firm internet marketing strategies to help reach the online consumer. The firm wanted to create a fresh, modern, inviting look for the firm’s web site that incorporated the company’s branding and colors. They also wanted to increase search visibility on the major search engines and get started with social media marketing.
Features of the project include;
- brand new web site built on WordPress, a leading content management system used by Third River Marketing and thousands of other web developers around the world
- an integrated social media marketing strategy with a customized Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube marketing channels
- improved search optimization and search engine rankings
- over 50 video interviews to answer frequently asked questions that clients ask on a regular basis
- a custom landing page featuring a free special report called “Top 10 Mistakes That Can Wreck Your Oregon Accident Case”
- an extensive FAQ section and legal journal with answers to common questions and information articles
- a custom email newsletter and autoresponder series
- customized online forms to improve workflow, gather prospective clients information and to help determine if they have a case
- and much more…