Watch the replay of the whirLocal presentation below:
What You Get When You Sign Up
We know that you work hard every day to build a good reputation at your store and in the community. Unfortunately, that positive reputation can quickly become tarnished online by one unsatisfied client, an angry former employee, or even competitors posting false and negative reviews. That’s why being proactive about building a good reputation online has become critical to your marketing efforts and something you don’t want to leave to chance.
What can you do with whirLocal?
Our systems help you build, promote, and manage your online reputation.
How does it work?
- Build your reputation by asking your customers for reviews on your own Review Engine, where you can gather “local” reviews on our system or 3rd party reviews on popular sites like Google+Local, Yelp, etc. Most importantly, give your customer options and make it easy to write a review for you.
- Promote your positive reviews on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and publish them automatically to your web site
- Our system has built-in options to help you turn valuable negative feedback into a fantastic customer service opportunity and lets you handle negative reviews privately
- Manage and monitor your online visibility, reputation, mentions, and competition with our Reputation Control Center
Reputation Control Center:
Visibility & Listings
Online 3rd-Party Reviews
Email Reports & Alerts
Full Feature List
- Company Review Engine Branded For Company
- Mobile Friendly
- Custom Background Image or Color Design
- Unlimited “Local” Reviews On Company Review Engine
- Instant Email Notifications To Owner
- Custom Auto-Responders to Reviewer Based on Rating
- Ability to Respond To Reviews Online
- Review Triage with Damage Mitigation “Rate First” Option
- Review Booster to Encourage 3rd Party External Reviews
- Ability to Showcase a Welcome Video To Engage Visitor
- Thank You and Apology Video Options Based on Review Rating
- Ask For Review Email Invites
- Integration with MailChimp To Build Subscriber Lists for Email Marketing
- Review By Service
- Review By Staff Member (Optional)
- Ability to Customize Text and Review Field Labels
- Review Reminder Cards
- Postcard Templates
- Advanced Review Publishing Options
- Token of Appreciation Thank You
Promote Your Reputation
- Invite Social Sharing of Review if Positive
- Stream Reviews To Facebook & Twitter Newsfeed
- Reviews App on Facebook
- Automatically Stream Positive Reviews To Your Web Site
- Review RSS Feed
- Formatted as SERP Listing For Brand Search
- Showcase “Local” Reviews and/or 3rd Party External Reviews
- Online Visibility Listings & Presence Score
- Online Reviews w/ Keyword Sentiment Analysis
- Online Mentions
- Social Mentions
- Competitive Benchmarks
- Daily Alerts
- Executive Reports
- NO Ads
- NO Competitor Listings
- Featured Referral Partners
- Appointment Requests (Internal or Link to Existing)
- Referral Form to help generate referrals
- Online Training Center
- Technical Support via Email, Phone, and Our Cloud-based Project Management Dashboard
New features are added regularly.
Additional Service Areas
|Setup||$150 USD||$150 USD||No Cost|
|Monthly (Begins in 45 days)||$147 USD||$100 USD||No Cost|
|Total Due at Signup||$297 USD||$250 USD|
|Primary Location: Primary address or location for each franchise owner. Mr. Rooter of Canada will reimburse the franchise owner for this location.||Secondary Location: Additional cities that have a separate address and a Google+local (Places) page.||Additional service areas: Smaller or nearby service areas that do not have a separate address can be included as a “location” in the drop-down on the Review Engine at no additional cost.|
(Note: Payment will be made on the next page)
Terms & Conditions
This is a six (6) month (payments) initial agreement between Third River Marketing LLC and each Mr. Rooter of Canada franchise owner. Mr. Rooter of Canada will reimburse the individual franchise owners for the setup and monthly investment for each primary location. This agreement will automatically renew on a month to month basis unless cancelled by Mr. Rooter of Canada or the individual franchise owner.
Ownership of Data: Mr. Rooter of Canada will own the review data. This specifically refers to reviews submitted on our Review Engine system (what we call a “Local” review”), as we cannot give ownership of 3rd party reviews since that is up to the them and the terms of service of each site.
After the initial six (6) month term, service may be cancelled with a 30 day written notice. If cancelled:
- The Review Engine is downgraded to inactive. This means that existing “Local” reviews can still be displayed, but not the external 3rd party reviews from sites like Google, Yelp, etc.
- Users will not be able to submit new reviews
- All Reputation Control Center functionality for monitoring and managing visibility, 3rd party reviews, mentions, etc will be turned off and disabled
- Reviews are no longer available to be streamed to the web site and social sites
In other words, all active functionality is turned off and disabled, but people can still see existing reviews on the review engine (unless, of course, you want all the review engines to be deleted).
All reviews gathered on 3rd party review sites are outside of our control, so we cannot provide any guarantee of what happens at any point in the future with these 3rd party reviews.