Touch of Mink, a local manufacturer of skin care products, launched a brand new look for their website for 2010. We first met with Touch of Mink in early 2009 to discuss the possibilities regarding updating their website and their online marketing strategies.
For anybody not familiar with Touch of Mink, they have been around for 28 years, located in West Salem. If you’ve been to a home show in Salem, you’ve seen Touch of Mink. Their primary marketing strategies have been shows, where they do demonstrations of their product, mail order, and their web site.
However, their web site had not been updated in several years and was badly in need of an upgrade. After taking several months to outline their objectives, they came back us in mid-Fall and hired us to completely redo their ecommerce enabled site.
Their objectives were as follows;
- create a clean, updated website with easy navigation
- integrate their new company branding and color styles that were completed over the summer
- create a more modern shopping cart system
- develop a comprehensive ‘back end’ admin area to manage orders, customers, and marketing
- set the foundation to dramatically grow online sales in 2010
We went to work, and we’re excited to announce the brand new Touch of Mink web site. In addition, phase two of the project will integrate modern online marketing strategies such as social media integration, additional search engine optimziation, an email newsletter, an affiliate program, and online video.
- completely revamped design and layout
- easily tell your friends about our products
- product reviews
- categorized product listings
- fully functional “MyAccount” section where you can update your information, track orders, and more
- ability to create your own “Wishlist”
- live shipping rates
- affiliate program (coming soon)
- … and much more