We’re very excited to showcase the marketing makeover that we did for Matt Bixby of Matt’s Entertainment. We have been working fast and furious over the past two weeks and we’re very pleased with the results that we have come up with. Matt’s Entertainment provides Oregon Wedding DJ, MC and Entertainment services.
When we started out with the marketing makeover, we had several distinct goals;
- update Matt’s logo, branding and web site
- improve search results and overall visibility online
- create an improved social media marketing strategy and coordinated branding approach
- set up systems to create more leads and more referrals
- position Matt as the fun, hip wedding entertainer that he his (but that his old branding did not reflect)
We unveiled the makeover last week when we hosted the Salem Area Chamber of Commerce Greeters. Thank you to everybody who attended. I think it is safe to say everybody had a good time.
Here is a screenshot of his old site:
And here is a screenshot of his new website, live now at OregonWeddingDJs.com:
We worked with Signworks of Oregon to create new branding. We wanted to create a new look that was hip and created a ‘nightclub’ and entertainment feel immediately. We’re really pleased with the result. You can see the new logo below;
We also had a new publicity photo taken by Cherie Renae, a Salem photography studio. She did a great job capturing Matt’s fun and playful side. Here is the picture we used on his new site;
This marketing makeover really allowed us to demonstrate the depth of services that we can provide for our clients. It had a lot of features, including;
- new branding and photos
- custom built web site, built on the WordPress platform
- marketing video
- search engine optimization (this is an ongoing thing that we’ll be working on with Matt)
- Q&A marketing system
- new or revamped Social Media Marketing including Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube channels
- Twitter and Facebook marketing system designed to provide value and get more leads
- radio show featured wedding experts
- ability to broadcast weddings live over the internet for those not able to attend the wedding
- lead generation tools
- and more…
A big thanks goes out to the team at Signworks of Oregon, Cherie Renae, and of course Matt Bixby.
If you’d like your own marketing makeover, give us a call at 503.581.4554. We handle marketing makeovers from small to extreme and everything in between.
Tim Fahndrich is the president of The Third River, Inc., an Oregon Internet Marketing company. He is passionate about people, marketing, and technology and loves helping businesses and organizations harness the power of the web. You can follow Tim on Twitter here or contact him at 503.581.4554.