Many people use the internet to find trusted local chiropractors for their healthcare needs.
Using Google Adwords as a lead generation tool is a fantastic way to grow your chiropractic practice. Here is a detailed look at how we help local chiropractors with lead generation.
A couple of background points:
- Google Search Likelihood: High
- Decision Making Process: Short
- Key Selling Points: Symptom treatment, insurance acceptance, appointment availability, new patient offer
- Competition Index: Moderate
- Invoice Range: Varies
Characteristics of an Ideal Fit for PPC Advertising:
- Convenient location(s)
- Flexible office hours
- Accepts most major insurance (really important!)
- Professional accreditations
- Latest and greatest technology
- Attractive office and staff (it matters!)
Consumer Avatar & Psychology:
- Chiropractors are most often sought out after some kind of trauma (car accident, woke up stiff, etc) which results in pain.
- What level of pain someone is in will dictate the urgency.
- As with any brick and mortar business, patients will most often select a provider that is near to where they work or live.
- Provided the need is addressed and a compelling offer is made, a decision is likely to be made relatively quickly as the prime motivator for a prospective patient is pain relief.
- Appearance of the office and staff will be a factor as there is a significant amount of physical contact involved in chiropractic care.
- As with other medical niches, reviews and reputation are key as cold prospects will require peer validation.
Who isn’t a good prospect to target?
- Anyone looking for a medicinal treatment option
- Anyone looking for an exercise, stretch routine or other similar treatment option
- Where are patients likely willing to travel from to get to the business?
- How many other chiropractors are there in between the prospective patient and the doctor’s office?
- Typical radius: 10-15 miles, depending on population density and competition
Case Study Metrics:
- We were tasked with an aggressive goal of 20%, compared to the 10-15% industry average.
- Client is using our landing page (LP). Other clients in our portfolio not using our LPs have a much lower conversion rate.
- GOAL: 10% Conversion Rate
- BEST MONTH: 15.02 % CR; $53.63 CPL
- Proven Results:
- In this account, from January to July, conversion rate rose as high as 15.02%
- Comparing the last 90 days to the previous 90 days, leads have increased by 12%
- Client recently increased budget by 26%
Recommended Campaign Focus:
- General – Search
– Best chiropractor
– Chiropractor near me
– Chiropractor in ________
- Symptom – Search
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Knee pain
Recommended Media Budget:
- $2,000/mo recommended, $1000/mo minimum.
- Can scale based on services offered/geography/volume
- Answer the phone every time – missed calls = missed opportunity
- Respond to email inquiries within 30 minutes max
- Be polite and courteous – it’s highly likely the customer is in pain
- Clearly identify the ailment
- Offer first available appointment – urgency is key!
- Ensure the patient knows how to get to the office
- Speed and availability are most important to consumer
- A large majority of patients will expect to be able to use their insurance vs. come out of pocket
- A low-cost introductory offer is important to those paying out of pocket and should be utilized
- Being able to address non-traditional chiropractic ailments can be explored
Download Our Infographic