We believe in being honest with each other about working styles, our policies and procedures, and our expectations of each other.
You may decide we are not the right marketing agency for you. That’s fine … no hard feelings. It is better to figure it out now rather than later, after we’ve both invested in the relationship. We still wish success and the best for you.
- We provide expertise and innovative solutions, not time billed by the hour.
- In order for us to do our best work for you, we need all decision makers to be involved from the start of the project. This is important. We don’t want decision makers added to the project at the 11th hour.
- We are not in the business of talking people into things. Rather, our goal is to help us both evaluate a mutual fit and best solution for you.
What our ideal client looks like:
- You want a partner, not a vendor
- You’re not looking for an overnight fix or miracle but rather a long term, sustainable marketing solution that solves problems for you
- You are upfront about your needs and realistic budget
- You are willing to participate when we need your collaboration and input
What you can expect from us:
- Our honest opinion
- Our interest in your success. We LOVE it when our customers succeed and thrive.
- Investment in our own continued growth and learning every day. This is a core value, and something we know is critical in order to keep up with the best practices and trends in the market.
- Diligence to keep your project moving both internally (our team) and externally (you). This means we might need to push you at certain times … please don’t take it personally.
- Humility if we make a mistake … we’re not perfect, nor do we expect you to be.
What we expect from you:
- Promptness in responding to our requests for information and approvals so we can keep your project a priority
- Honoring deadlines
- Strategic thinking over personal tastes when necessary for better results
- An understanding of what we are providing for you per our agreement, and that additional requests and changes may result in the need to charge you more money.
- Willingness to pay electronically via debit or credit card with recurring payments billed automatically
Our working style and procedures:
- For better organization and transparency, we manage all of our projects online via Teamwork, a central project management system, along with an integrated central help desk. You will have full access to your project.
- Our normal working hours are typically 8:15am-5:15pm PST, but we are flexible when needed
- When we do need to meet to discuss your project, we are available to meet online, over the phone, or in person
- Fees and Terms are specified per project or product purchased
At the end of the day, it’s your relationships that matter most.